Price increases to $297 on May 15.
This course will be built initially from LIVE lessons over the course of 6 (date announced. Weekly @ 9 PM EST). Once recorded, those lessons will be available for anyone joining to complete at their pace.
CPR, Safety and OSHA instructors can make quite a nice income from their training, even on a part-time basis. However, many in this space have full-time jobs, or are new to being entrepreneurs and have little idea how to build this potential income to be a consistent, meaningful contributions to your income and lifestyle.
This course will show you how to build a more consistent, and increasing income in this space.
- Update/expand their tool set to effectively build their list of prospects for future potential business.
- Define your niche clearly, and upscale your service and relevance to that niche.
- Position yourself ahead of the pack of others or competitors in your space/niche.
- Price your service appropriately for your service area, considering competition, value offered, customer experience, and other considerations.
- Building/improving your public reputation, and other strategies to improve your chances of getting REPEAT BUSINESS from your existing client base.
- Power up your online presence as a credible resource for this service and being found more easily by clients wanting your service.
- Adding related, passive income streams that complement your business without extra effort.
- SAMPLE: 3 checks from August 2015. Results not typical nor guaranteed;
Trudy Beerman is on a mission to promote Profitable Stewardship. Stewardship of our finances, time and the body.
She has many credentials within the Financial Industry. As a Paralegal, Real Estate Broker, Insurance Agent, and Notary, she has helped people process huge financial and private projects. In the process, she picked up incredible insight to what drives financial decisions; and not all those decisions lead to a desired end result. Her lesson came at a high personal cost as during the recent recession, Trudy and her husband experienced incredible financial loss even though they followed the financial wisdom of the experts at the time. Turning to the Bible, Trudy realized why and reinvented herself and her finances on Biblical foundations. She is the author of THE BIBLE ON BUSINESS, and other books. She is the Debt Free Wealth Money Coach, host of Debt-Free Wealth Radio, and her mission is to help you upgrade your lifestyle, the debt free wealth way.